The following fee schedule was established by Animal Control Services and adopted by the City Council. All fees are non-refundable.
Must be paid in full prior to reclamation.
- 1st Impound – $10.00 (plus daily rate)
- 2nd or more Impounds – $20.00 (plus daily rate)
- Daily Rate – $10.00 (same price for full & half days)
* All animals impounded are subject to microchip services at the expense of the owner if not microchipped at the time of impoundment.
Must be paid in full prior to release. If not already, animals will be microchipped before return and at the owner’s expense.
- Rabies Quarantine – $100.00 (plus the cost of the rabies vaccination)
- Dangerous Dog Investigation – $100.00
Must be paid in full prior to finalized adoption.
- $20.00 for Cats & Dogs
Valid for 12-months or until the expiration of the animal’s rabies vaccination (whichever comes first)
- Cats & Dogs – $10.00 (requires proof of rabies vaccination.)
- Expired Rabies Renewal – $5.00 (requires proof of rabies vaccination & current license.)
- Lost or Stolen Tag Replacement – $5.00 (requires proof of rabies vaccination & current license.)
Pet Wellness Services
- Microchips – $10.00
Must be paid in full prior to appointment.
- Livestock, Small Livestock & Poultry – $10.00
- Small Animal – $10.00
- Performing Animal Exhibition – $25.00
All owner surrenders must be approved by the animal control officer. Owner surrenders are not guaranteed.
- 1st Surrender – $50.00
- 2nd or More – $30.00 (each)