The following fee schedule was established by Animal Control Services and adopted by the City Council. All fees are non-refundable.
Must be paid in full prior to reclamation.
- 1st Impound – $10.00 (plus daily rate)
- 2nd or more Impounds – $20.00 (plus daily rate)
- Daily Rate – $10.00 (same price for full & half days)
* All animals impounded are subject to microchip services at the expense of the owner if not microchipped at the time of impoundment.
Must be paid in full prior to release.
- Rabies Quarantine – $100.00 (plus veterinary costs for administration of rabies vaccination)
- Dangerous Dog Investigation – $100.00 (plus microchip fee)
Must be paid in full prior to finalized adoption.
- $20.00 for Cats & Dogs
Valid for 12-months or until the expiration of the animal’s rabies vaccination (whichever comes first)
- Cats & Dogs – $10.00 (requires proof of rabies vaccination.)
- Expired Rabies Renewal – $5.00 (requires proof of rabies vaccination & current license.)
- Lost or Stolen Tag Replacement – $5.00 (requires proof of rabies vaccination & current license.)
Pet Wellness Services
- Microchips – $10.00
Must be paid in full prior to appointment.
- Livestock, Small Livestock & Poultry – $10.00
- Small Animal – $10.00
- Performing Animal Exhibition – $25.00
All owner surrenders must be approved by the animal control officer. Owner surrenders are not guaranteed.
- 1st Surrender – $50.00
- 2nd or More – $30.00 (each)